William Jefferson Clinton (born August 19, 1946) was the 42nd President of the United States. He is the husband of Hillary Clinton.
- "He won’t take the lead in protecting the environment and creating new jobs in environmental technologies for the 21st century, but I will. And you know what else? He doesn’t have Al Gore, and I do."
- Simple: He will not lead Government to look after the environment, and make jobs for its care, but I will. Do you know what else? He does not have Al Gore, and I do.
- "End welfare as we know it."
- Simple: Fix the problems in welfare.
- "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."
- Simple: The problems with America can be solved by what is right with America.
- "No one wants to get this matter behind us more than I do, except maybe all the rest of the American people."
- Simple: We all want to forget the Monica Lewinsky scandal, especially the American people.