|Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
- "Being pro-life doesn't end at birth, and being Christian doesn't just mean caring about someone after death."
- Simple: Being pro-life does not stop when the baby is born, and being a Christian does not mean I only care about people going to Heaven or Hell.
- "My plan on securing the border? Two words: 'Chuck Norris.'"
- What it means: Huckabee was making a joke that Chuck Norris is so strong that he is able to secure the U.S. border by himself.
- "Faith doesn't just influence me. It really defines me. I don't have to wake up every day wondering what do I need to believe. Let us never sacrifice our principles for anybody's politics. Not now, not ever."
- Simple: Faith does not only change the way I do things, it makes up who I am. I do not worry about what I should believe, because of my faith. We should never sacrifice our principles to be politically correct.
- "Hurricane Katrina reminded us something- we all live below sea level. Protected by the levees of our health, our job, and our families. Those levees could break, and when they do, we could be in trouble."
- Simple: Hurricane Katrina taught us that we are all in danger. We are protected by our health, our job, and out families. When those are gone, could be in trouble.