Adventures in Odyssey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Avery "Whit" Whittaker
- "I like my pants. They're comfortable."
- Simple: I do like my pants. They feel nice when I wear them.
- "To borrow the colloquialism... "
- Simple: To say this not professionally...
- "Has anyone seen my keys?"
- Simple: Does anyone know where my keys are?
- "I'm becoming a verb in Odyssey. When their kids are doing something silly, parents are always tell them to stop 'Wooton' around!"
- Simple: My name is becoming a verb in our town. When a child does something that is silly, their parent tells them to stop "Wooten" around.
- What it means: Wooten is saying that when a parent sees their child doing something strange, they think how Wooten does similar things.
- "I have said it before and I will say it again. There's just somethin' wrong with that boy!"
- Simple: That child is different from us.
- Tales of a Small-Town Thug
- Flash Flood