Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexander Pope (May 21, 1688 – May 30, 1744) is considered one of the greatest English poets of the eighteenth century.
- "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
- Simple: Fools do things which the intelligent are afraid to do.
- What it means: The inexperienced people do what the intelligent are afraid to do.
- ↑ "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread". Retrieved on 2009-08-08
- Alexander Pope on Wikipedia
- Alexander Pope on the English Wikipedia
- Works by Alexander Pope on the English Wikisource