Alfred Adler (February 7, 1870 – May 28, 1937) was an Austrian medical doctor and psychologist, founder of the school of individual psychology.
- "It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."
- Simple: It is easier to fight for what is right than to do what is right.
- "The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions."
- Simple: The largest danger in life is that you might be too careful.
- "The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well."
- Simple: The only people who are normal are the people who you do not know well.