Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
- "All lovely things must have an ending
- All lovely things must fade and die
- And Youth, that's now so bravely spending
- Must beg a penny by and by"
- "I love you, what star do you live on?"
- "Music I heard with you was more than music, and bread I broke with you was more than bread. Now that I am without you, all is desolate; all that was once so beautiful is dead."
- "Separate we come, and separate we go, And this be it known, is all that we know."
- All Lovely Things
- Aiken, Conrad (1918). The Charnal Rose, Senlin: a Biography. Four Seas.