Jump to navigation Jump to search
Courage is the feeling of being without fear, being able to do some things that you wouldn't do if you were afraid.
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
- Simple: People who won't do something because they are afraid will lose out on the chance and opportunity many times in their lives, but those who are always courageous will only die at the end (once), physically.
- "I dare do all that may become a man;
Who dares do more is none."
- Simple: If a person tries to do something excessive and outside the limits of what is accepted as normal he is told to stop because that's too much.
- ↑ William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act II, sc. ii (1599)
- ↑ William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act I, sc. vii (c. 1605)