Fall, also known as autumn, is one of four seasons. Fall is between summer and winter.
- "For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad." — Edwin Way Teale
- Simple: For people, Fall is a time to gather things together, and to harvest. But for nature, it is a time of planting, and to spread things out.
- "It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life." — P. D. James
- Simple: It was one of those perfect fall days in England that happen more in memory than they do in real life.
- "Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." — Elizabeth Lawrence
- Simple: Everybody should take time to watch the leaves change colors in the fall.
- Simple: Fall is like spring because every leaf is beautiful like a flower.
- "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." — George Eliot
- Simple: I love the fall. If I were a bird, I would fly around the world looking for it.