Fight Club is a film that was made in 1999. It is about a man who is depressed and opens a club where people fight. Brad Pitt is one of the actors of the film.
- "The things you own, they end up owning you!"
- Simple: If you own something, then it will someday own you.
- "Reject the basic assumption of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions!"
- Simple: Go against the main ideas of civilization, and especially the things you own.
- "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
- What it means: Just because you try to act as a chicken, it does not make you one.
- "Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?"
- Simple: When we were young our fathers were our idea of the way God is. If our fathers ran away and left us, what does that tell us about God?