Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course - but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing.
- Albus Dumbledore
- Simple: I do not want to go to Azkaban (the Wizard prison). I can break out easily. But that would be wasting time. I have many more things to do rather than that.
- But there are twenty-eight of us and none of us is an Animagus, so we wouldn't need so much an Invisibility Cloak as an Invisibility Marquee
- Hermione Granger
- Simple: There are 28 of us and we aren't Animagi (Wizards and witches who transform into animals). An Invisibility Cloak will not fit us also.
- Are you quite sure you wouldn't like a cough drop, Dolores?
- Professor Minerva McGonagall
- Simple: Don't you want a cough drop, Dolores?
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book|