Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold."
- Simple: It is just as easy to avoid danger by facing it than to hide from it. People who are afraid are caught as often as people who are bold.
- "The Yale Book of Quotations". Google Books. Retrieved on December 9
- Helen Keller on Wikipedia
- Helen Keller on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Helen Keller on the English Wikisource
- Helen Keller biography & links at the American Federation for the Blind
- The TIME 100: The most important people of the century
- Brief biography at Pegasos (Kirjasto)
- Keller biography at The Royal National Institute of the Blind (UK)
- Helen Keller bio at the AFB Kid's Museum