Hillary Rodham Clinton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession."
- Simple: I could have stayed at home, baked cookies and had tea parties, but I decided to come out and do my job.
- "You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being."
- Simple: Now I am going to say thank you to the woman who cleans the toilet in the place I work. I'm going to start treating her like everyone else.
- "You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not the secretary of state, I am. You ask my opinion. I will tell you my opinion; I'm not going to channel my husband."
- Simple: You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband does not do my job. Ask me what I think. I wil tell you what I think; not what my husband thinks."