Hillary Rodham Clinton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born October 26, 1947) is the current United States Secretary of State. She is the wife of former President Bill Clinton.
- "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession."
- Simple: I could have stayed at home, baked cookies and had tea parties, but I decided to come out and do my job.
- "You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being."
- Simple: Now I am going to say thank you to the woman who cleans the toilet in the place I work. I'm going to start treating her like everyone else.
- "You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not the secretary of state, I am. You ask my opinion. I will tell you my opinion; I'm not going to channel my husband."
- Simple: You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband does not do my job. Ask me what I think. I wil tell you what I think; not what my husband thinks."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "All great quotes". Retrieved on November 16, 2008
- ↑ "Hilary Clinton, Lost in Translation?".
- Hillary Clinton on Wikipedia
- Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Hillary Rodham Clinton on the English Wikisource
- Articles about Hillary Clinton on the English Wikinews