Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joseph Stalin (December 18, 1878 – March 5, 1953) was the leader of the communist USSR from 1922 until his death in 1953.
- "To choose one's victims, to prepare one's plans minutely, to slake an implacable vengeance, and then to go to bed - there is nothing sweeter in the world."
- Simple: It is sweet to choose your victims and take revenge on them before bedtime.
- "One death is a tragedy, one million is a statistic."
- Simple: If you kill millions of people, it seems less tragic than if one person dies.
- "Stalin". Random House. Retrieved on 2009-08-19