Jump to navigation Jump to search
Judy Garland (June 10, 1922 – June 22, 1969) was an actress and singer. She is most famous and known for her role in The Wizard of Oz.
- "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
- "I can live without money, but I cannot live without love."
- Simple: I do not need money, but I need love.
- "Behind every cloud is another cloud."
- Simple: Every time you solve one problem, there will be another problem that follows it.
- ↑ The Everything Wedding Vows Book, Google Books.
- ↑ Famous Judy Garland Quotations, Quotes.net.
- ↑ Judy Garland: Blurbs, TV.com.