Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kedar Joshi (born 1979) is a philosopher and writer. His writings are named as “Superultramodern Science and Philosophy”. The popular writings are “The NSTP (Non – Spatial Thinking Process) Theory” and “The UQV (Ultimate Questioner’s Vanity) Theory”.
Quotations – Superultramodern Science and Philosophy
Quotations – Superultramodern Science and Philosophy at SelectedWorks
- ”The world is truly beautiful solely in the eyes of a true philosopher.”
- Simple: The world is completely beautiful only for a true philosopher.
- “Truth may have been found but might never be known.”
- Simple: We may have found the truth, but probably we will never know that we have found it.
- ”The real doubt is the doubt that doubts that it doubts.”
- Simple: A doubt is truly a doubt only when it is doubtful that it is doubting.
- ”Man is programmed to find the programmer.”
- Simple: Man is a machine which has been programmed by a programmer in such a way that it will eventually find the programmer.
- ”I know what the world exists for, but I know not how it came into existence. I see the design, but not the designer. I understand the question, but not the questioner.”
- Simple: I know the reason why the world exists, but I do not know the process by which the world was born. I can see the design of the world, but I cannot see the one who designed it. I know the question, but I do not know the one who is asking the question.
- ”The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition.”
- Simple: The worst superstition may be that astrology is a superstition.
- ”Theists and atheists are equally religious.”
- Simple: Theists and atheists are religious to the same degree.
- ”It is impossible to imagine existence void of any intelligence.”
- Simple: It is not possible to imagine something existing with no intelligence.
- ”The final discovery is the discovery of knowledge.”
- Simple: There can be no discovery after the discovery of knowledge.
- ”The last thing I can believe is the illusion of consciousness.”
- Simple: The thing I believe in the least is the illusion of consciousness.
- ”Life is too meaningful to die.”
- Simple: Life has so much meaning that it cannot end.
- ”God created the world to be praised on the subtle nature of his existence.”
- Simple: God created the world to gain praise regarding the subtle nature of his existence.
- ”God invented truth, and made Man discover it.”
- Simple: God invented truth and made arrangements so that Man can discover the truth.
- ”What can be greater to life than to understand its meaning.”
- Simple: Nothing can be superior in life than understanding the meaning of life.
- ”The failure of the past philosophers is largely the failure to see the self-evident.”
- Simple: The failure of the philosophers in the past is mostly the failure to recognize self-evident truths.
- ”Space is really non-spatial.”
- Simple: In fact, space is not spatial.
- ”The best thing about the world is that it has a mysterious structure and the worst thing is that it has a grievous structure.”
- Simple: The best thing regarding the world is that there is mystery in it, and the worst thing regarding the world is that there is suffering in it.
Quotations – General
Quotations – General at SelectedWorks
- ”I wish I can enjoy no food but food for thought.”
- Simple: I wish the only food I can enjoy is the food for thought.
- ”Man is a born slave; a slave of his necessities.”
- Simple: Man is born as a slave of the things necessary to himself.
- ”The worst insult I can inflict on life is that I do not reflect on its meaning.”
- Simple: The worst insult I can give to life is that I do not try to understand its meaning.
- ”Painful life is brutal and painless life is superficial.”
- Simple: Life with pain is cruel, and life without pain is shallow.
- ”The best gift God has given me is my life of a philosopher, and the worst curse is that He put that philosopher in the cage of flesh and blood.”
- Simple: My life as a philosopher is the best gift God has given me, and the existence of that philosopher in the cage of flesh and blood is the worst curse God has given me.
- ”The best of humanity is philosophy.”
- Simple: Amongst all things, philosophy is the best thing that mankind has produced.