| More reliable sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding reliable sources.
Kirk Thomas Cameron (born October 12, 1970) is an American actor best-known for his role as Mike Seaver on the television situation comedy Growing Pains. He is also a Christian evangelist and a partner with Ray Comfort in the evangelical Christian ministry The Way of the Master.
- "I came all this way for a reason. Today is the day of salvation. Trust Jesus to save you. Then be sincere as God knows a pretender."
- Simple: I came this long way for a reason. Today is the day for salvation. Trust Jesus to save you. Then be true as God knows if someone if being fake.
- "I'm not perfect in my walk but I want to do the right thing."
- Simple: I do not do everything perfect in my life my but I try to do the right thing.
- "Our first priority is our kids."
- Simple: Our children should come before everything else we do.
- "Put your nose into the Bible everyday. It is your spiritual food. And then share it. Make a vow not to be a lukewarm Christian."
- Simple: Read the Bible every day. It is your food from God. And then share it with others. Make a vow to be a good Christian.
- "Think of someone you know who's not saved but you may be afraid to share the Gospel with that person. I've found a way that's radically effective in training people to share the Gospel."
- Simple: Think of someone you know who does not have Salvation, but you are too afraid to share the Gospel with that person. I have found a way that is very important and works well when teaching people to share the Gospel.
- "I could have anything I wanted and if I didn't have it, it was because I didn't want it."
- Simple: I have everything I want. If there is something I do not have, it is because I do not want it.
- "I was being foolish. An atheist can't stand behind their assertion that God doesn't exist. The stupidest thing I ever could have done was to reject His Truth."
- Simple: I was being foolish. An atheist cannot stand before their claim that God does not exist. The silliest thing I could have done was to deny God's truth.
- "I was experiencing all the success the entertainment industry has to offer, but I knew there had to be something more. It was sort of through that God prepared me to hear about His great plan."
- Simple: I was going through all the success the entertainment industry has, but I knew there was something more. It was as if God was preparing me to hear about his great plan.