Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lee Iacocca (born October 15, 1924) is an American industrialist.
- "I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you're trying to accomplish and what you're willing to sacrifice to accomplish it."
- Simple: I have found that truth is the best thing I can use. Fully open, tell people what you are trying to do and what you are willing to give up to do it.
- "I hire people brighter than me and then I get out of their way."
- Simple: I employ people smarter than me and I keep out of their way.
- "I've always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team."
- Simple: I have found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team.
- "If a guy is over 25 percent jerk, he's in trouble. And Henry was 95 percent."
- Simple: If a man is over 25 percent as a jerk, he is in trouble. And Henry was 95 percent.
- ↑ Chang, Larry (2006). Wisdom for the Soul. Gnosophia Publishers, Page 425. ISBN 0977339106.
- ↑ Danylko, Jonathan (January 15, 2007). "How to hire the right people to represent your company". Retrieved on March 13, 2009
- ↑ Iacocca, Lee A.; William Novak (1984). Iacocca: An Autobiography. Bantam Books, Page 95. ISBN 0553050672.
- ↑ Simpson, James Beasley (1988). Simpson's Contemporary Quotations: The Most Notable Quotes Since 1950. Houghton Mifflin. ISBN 0395430852.