| More reliable sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding reliable sources.
Love is a very strong kind of affection. When someone loves another person, they feel good about the person and want the person to be happy.
- Simple: People will travel anywhere to be with the one they love.
- Simple: Everyone has to love one another or we as a people will die.
- Simple: Love is always a battle. It is never easy.
- "Love thy neighbor as thyself."
- Simple: Love your neighbor as you would love yourself.
- Simple: Without love, people as a whole will die.
- Simple: You can never show enough love to someone else.
- Simple: The harder you are on someone, the less you love them.