Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Dream as big as you can dream, and anything is possible."
- What it means: If you dream hard enough, you can do anything.
- "Records are always made to be broken no matter what they are. Anybody can do anything that they set their mind to."
- Simple: Records are are made to be broken whatever they are. Anybody can do anything if they want to do it.
- "Olympic athletes dream of being part of the Olympics every four years. Right after the Olympics, our mindset is already focused on the next four years and what we can do to change how we prepare and try some new things, and that's something I'm looking forward to now."
- Simple: Olympic athletes wish to be in the Olympics every four years. Straight after the Olympics, our mind is already set on the next four years, what we can do to change, and how we adapt and try some new things.