Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
- "All you can do is the best you can do."
- Simple: If you try your hardest, you cannot do any better.
- "America fell in love with the innocence of a kid who just was honest, saying, I did the best I could, and I had no formal training."
- Simple: American people liked the honest way William Hung (an American Idol reject) talked, when he said that he had tried his best at singing and even admitted that he was not trained.
- "American Idol has taken over my whole life."
- Simple: American Idol is like my whole life's work.
- "Any types of auditions will be posted in trade magazines."
- "Can you imagine Simon as a kid? His imaginary friends probably never wanted to play with him."
- Simple: Simon is so mean and rude, that even his imaginary friends wouldn't enjoy him
- "Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on."
- Simple: Constructive criticism is about saying good things about someone so as to not hurt the person after he has been criticised.
- "Everyone is your best friend when you are successful. Make sure that the people that you surround yourself with are also the people that you are not afraid of failing with."
- "Find fitness with fun dancing. It is fun and makes you forget about the dreaded exercise."
- "For all of those willing to help me start a family, I am flattered. I will let you know when I need your help."
- "I can't wait to be back on the dance floor. I feel really good about it."
- Simple: I want to start dancing again. I really like it.
- "I got a call to come in and meet Fox, and the rest is history."
- "I have been working up until recently with Neil Simon, who has been adapting the character to me."
- "I signed on with Disney to star and choreograph an original film."
- "I think a duet with Janet is a great idea."
- Simple: I think singing together with Janet Jackson is a good idea.
- "I think it would be great if there were no age limit."
- "I welcome him like I welcome cold sores. He's from England, he's angry and he's got Mad Power Disease."
- "I will never forget my humble beginnings as a Laker Girl. It was probably one of the most fun jobs I ever had."
- "I'm grateful this ordeal is over, and I'm so looking forward to getting back to the job I love."
- "I'm happily single."
- Simple: I am very happy not being married.
- "I'm working toward a CD that will have all of you dancing like crazy."
- "Idol has pretty much taken me out of my recording and out of my choreography. I have managed to slip in some choreography jobs. And I've been writing songs for other artists."
- Simple: I do not have enough time to work on dancing and music projects now that I am a judge on American Idol. I have had a few dancing jobs, and I have written songs for other musicians.
- "If I decide to tour, I definitely would come to Washington, D.C. We'll see."
- "If they're singing about heartbreak, they've lived it."
- Simple: If they are singing about being heartbroken, they have lived a heartbroken life.
- "Keep the faith, don't lose your perseverance and always trust your gut instinct."
- Simple: Keep working hard and trust yourself.
- "My job, I think, is the hardest job out of all the judges because I am the only one that is a performer."
- "I am the greatest warrior there ever was. I am a powerful machine. The horses had better beware."
- Simple: Don't mess with me.