Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richard Bach (born June 23, 1936) is an American writer.
- "A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit."
- Simple: A good writer is a normal person who did not stop writing when he was not very good.
- "An idea is never given to you without you being given the power to make it reality. You must, nevertheless, suffer for it."
- Simple: Whenever you have an idea you also have the power to turn that idea into reality. Still you also have to suffer to do that.
- "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."
- "Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it."
- "Bad things are not the worst things that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us!"
- "Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"
- "Civilization... wrecks the planet from seafloor to stratosphere."
- "Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly."
- "Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
- "Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them."
- "Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness."
- "Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you."
- "Every problem has a gift for you in its hands."
- Simple: Every bad thing that happens has something good to give you.
- Applewhite, Ashton; William R. Evans, Tripp Evans, Andrew Frothingham (2003). And I Quote. Macmillan. ISBN 0312307446.
- Icon Group International. Perception: Webster’s Quotations, Facts and Phrases. ICON Group International, Inc. ISBN 0546665128.
- Leider, Richard; David A. Shapiro (2002). Repacking Your Bags. Berrett-Koehler Publishers. ISBN 1576751805.
- Cook, John; Steve Deger, Leslie Ann Gibson (2007). The Book of Positive Quotations. Fairview Press. ISBN 1577491696.
- Bach, Richard (1989). One: A Novel. Dell Publishing. ISBN 044020562X.
- (2008) Separating: Webster’s Quotations, Facts and Phrases. Icon Group International, Inc, Page 1. ISBN 0546726046.
- Newell, Frederick (2003). Why CRM Doesn't Work. Bloomberg Press. ISBN 1576601323.
- Friendships: Webster’s Quotations, Facts and Phrases. ICON Group International, Inc, Page 14. ISBN 0546664016.
- Kermis, Marguerite D. (1986). Mental health in late life. Jones and Bartlett.
- Powell, Michael (2003). 1,000 Reasons You're My Friend. Andrews McMeel Publishing, Page 383. ISBN 0740739727.
- Wands, Jeffrey A.; Tom Philbin (2005). The Psychic in You. Simon and Schuster, Page 49. ISBN 0743470001.
- Gordon, Jon; Seth (FRW) Godin (2007). The Energy Bus. John Wiley and Sons. ISBN 0470100281.