Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
Rick Warren (born January 28, 1954, in San Jose, California) is an American Evangelical Christian pastor and author.
- "Before something can be dynamic it must first be specific."
- Simple: Before something can be active it must be specific first.
- "Never stop learning. All leaders are learners. The moment you stop learning, you stop leading. Growing churches require growing pastors. The moment you stop growing, your church stops growing."
- Simple: Do not ever stop learning. Every leader learns. If you stop learning, then you will stop being a leader. A growing church needs to have a pastor that grows. And if you stop growing, then your church will stop growing.
- "A church should be judged not on its seating capacity, but on its sending capacity."
- Simple: A good church is not one that has many people going to it, but that is sending many people from it into ministry.