Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
- "Before something can be dynamic it must first be specific."
- Simple: Before something can be active it must be specific first.
- "Never stop learning. All leaders are learners. The moment you stop learning, you stop leading. Growing churches require growing pastors. The moment you stop growing, your church stops growing."
- Simple: Do not ever stop learning. Every leader learns. If you stop learning, then you will stop being a leader. A growing church needs to have a pastor that grows. And if you stop growing, then your church will stop growing.
- "A church should be judged not on its seating capacity, but on its sending capacity."
- Simple: A good church is not one that has many people going to it, but that is sending many people from it into ministry.