Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
Rodney Dangerfield (November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004), born Jacob Cohen, was an American comedian and actor.
It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect But Plenty of Sex and Drugs (2004)
- ”I don't get no respect!”
- Simple: I get respect.
- ”I tell ya, my wife likes to talk during sex. Last night, she called me from a motel.”
- Simple: I tell you, my wife likes to talk while having sex. Last night she was in a motel from where she phoned me and talked to me.
- ”I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places.”
- Simple: I told my doctor that my arm was broken at two places. The doctor told me not to go to the places ever again where I broke my arm.