Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roselyne Bachelot (born December 24, 1946, in Nevers) is the French Minister of Environment.
- "A chaque fois que la chasse recule, c'est le Coca-Cola qui s'avance."
- Translation: Every time that hunting is declining, it is Coca-Cola jutting.
- Simple: With each time hunting moves back, it is Coca-Cola that goes forward.
- ↑ "Les mots de Bachelot : des maux pour l'environnement". Free. Retrieved on March 5, 2009
- ↑ "Bachelot Words: pain for the environment". Google Translator. Retrieved on March 5, 2009