Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sexuality is the part of the sexual identification that living beings (humans and other animals) have as an important part of their function in making others of their kind.
- Were kisses all the joys in bed, one woman would another wed.
- William Shakespeare, "Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music IV"
- Simple: If a woman would not have sex in bed (just kisses) she would marry another man.
- The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time
- Simple: When men have sex they can only think of sex, and can not think logically (avoiding unwanted risk etc.).
- When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.
- Matt Groening, From "Basic Sex Facts For Today's Youngfolk" In Life In Hell
- Simple: When some people tell you how bad sex is you need to learn that you can't have sex with them (a euphemism for "messing with someone".)