Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stephen Butler Leacock, Ph.D , FRSC (December 30, 1869 – March 28, 1944) was a Canadian writer and economist.
- "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."
- Simple: We can say that advertising is the science of arresting the human mind for just enough time to get money from it.
- ↑ Peter's Quotations: Ideas for Our Time. Laurence J. Peter. Bantam Books, New York NY, USA. 1977/1979.
- Stephen Leacock on the English Wikipedia
- Stephen Leacock on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Stephen Leacock on the English Wikisource