Talk:William Wilberforce

Page contents not supported in other languages.
From Wikiquote


The article says that the subject is a British politician, yet, the category says he's an English Person, i.e Category:English people. Can someone clarify this? Thanks, RyanCross (talk) 21:49, 14 August 2008 (UTC)Reply[reply]

It's complicated, but someone who is from England (English) is a person on the islands of Great Britain (British). England is part of GB. — American Eagle (talk) 22:06, 14 August 2008 (UTC)Reply[reply]
Ah, okay thanks. I was just a little confused there. :P -- RyanCross (talk) 22:24, 14 August 2008 (UTC)Reply[reply]