Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "You get to the ninth inning and your stomach is clear up to here. But it's not because of your job. It is because you want to win so badly."
- Simple: Towards the end of a game, you begin to feel sick. It is not because of your job, but because you want to win so much.
- "The excitement level will be off the charts. You'll see a lot of guys running to the ballpark. I might jog."
- Simple: The excitement level is very high. Some players will be running to the ball park. I may jog to it.
- "A win is a win, and that's good. That's what we set out to do. It wasn't easy, but it ended up good."
- Simple: Winning is a good thing. That is what we were trying to do. It was not easy, but we ended up winning.