The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound is a 1981 movie based on the book with the same name. It was first released to theaters on July 10, 1981, and followed by a direct-to-video sequel, The Fox and the Hound 2, in 2006. The two main characters, a fox and a hound, are friends. However, as they grow up, they become enemies because real foxes hunt hounds for food. The movie centers around the story of the two unlikely friends, who struggle to preserve their friendship despite their coming instincts. The story is talking about a fox named Tod and a hound puppy named Copper, who are supposed to be enemies, but are "the best of friends". They face problems wth this friendship and Copper even turns on his best friend when Chief, the older dog and garden of Copper, is nearly killed on a train, and Copper thinks it was Tod.
- Young Tod: Copper, you're my very best friend.
- Simple: Copper, you are my best friend.
- Young Copper: And you're mine too, Tod.
- Simple: And you are mine too, Tod.
- Young Tod: And we'll always be friends forever, won't we?
- Simple: And we will always be friends, forever, will we not?
- Young Copper: Yeah, forever.
- Simple: Yes, we will forever.
- Widow Tweed: Goodbye May Seem Forever, Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be!
- Simple: Goodbye Might Seem Like Forever, Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is a memory, and you will be there forever.