The Secret Garden (1993 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "I didn't cry because I do not know how to cry."
- Simple: Mary didn't cry because she didn't know how to.
- "My mother did not have time to tell me stories."
- "I've stolen a garden. But it may already be dead, I don't know."
- "The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden."
- "I'm coming back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that."
- Simple: I will keep coming back for many days
- "When they said you were coming from India I thought you were going to be a native."
- "I thought all little girls liked to be tickled."