Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "We need to put aside partisan posturing and open the house chamber to a real debate on America’s energy future."
- Simple: We need to stop thinking about different parties in the House of Representatives, and have it open for the House of Representatives to talk about America's energy future.
- "I believe my vision of freedom and returning to our common-sense values will lead to hope and opportunity for all Americans and a better brighter future for our children."
- Simple: I believe that what I plan to do will give hope and opportunity to all Americans, and will create a better future for our children.
- "I love riding my 2002 Harley Davidson Road King."
- "I also worked...to take the pork barrel spending out of our Michigan budget. I offered a pork barrel list every year (so) that...my constituents could read about spending for sex change operations for prisoners and other programs like that and...they gave me a lot of support to say, "no," to spending. I'd like to do the same thing in Washington."
- Simple: I am opposed to spending money in a regional area just to win votes. I do not believe prisoners need sex changes and I am opposed to high spending.