Jump to navigation Jump to search
I (American Eagle) am coaching (if he so desires) SwirlBoy39 for adminship.
- Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin primarily for the benefit of the community. Having admin tools will allow me to preserve the integrity, block vandals and protect pages. I would also like to offer guidance to new users: Not to dominate in disputes, but simply to offer an experienced voice. I fully realize that adminship is no power game, and I will do my best to uphold the rules and responsibilities that come with it. I plan to use my tools responsibly, to block vandals, delete and protect pages in line with policy. I believe I can help out at deleting spam etc and blocking vandals, and my voice on anywhere I can help will hopefully encourage new users to edit constructively. My simple desire is to work for the benefit of the project and the community.SwirlBoy39 22:22, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Have you read through/understand the Manual of Style?
- What is "rollback?" When should you use it?
- It is a way to undo edits that are blatantly nonproductive, such as vandalism and nonsense faster. It should be used only to revert edits that are blatant vandalism, to revert content in your own user space, or to revert edits by banned users. It should not be used for anything else. Anything else should be undid with a descriptive edit summary. SwirlBoy39 00:27, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- You've already warned a vandal three times, including his last warning. Should you then block him? And if so, for how long?
- You have now deleted a page 5 times. It obviously breaks the Deletion policy, but it still a user creates it. What should you do?
- Prove to me I can trust you.