William Carlos Williams
Jump to navigation Jump to search
William Carlos Williams (September 17, 1883 – March 4, 1963) was an American poet who was born in New Jersey.
- "Poets are damned but they are not blind, they see with the eyes of the angels."
- Simple: Poets see things in the same way as angels.
- "In summer, the song sings itself."
- "Ginsberg HomePage". University of Virginia. Retrieved on June 22, 2009
- "William Carlos Williams and the diagnostics of culture". Google Books. Retrieved on June 22, 2009