Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apple Inc. is an American consumer electronics corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California. The company was formerly known as Apple Computer Inc. It was founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Apple is most famous for selling its popular iPods, iPhones, and Macintosh computers.
- "Everyone wants a MacBook Pro because they are so bitchin'." - Steve Jobs
- Simple: Everyone wants a MacBook Pro because they are so popular.
- "Well, looks like you've got lots of stuff to do, before you do any stuff."
- About the quote: One of Apple's "Get a Mac" advertisements. The ads show how a Mac computer is great and easy to use while a PC running Windows is hard and complicated to use.
- What it means: Two characters, Mac and PC, talk about what to do when they are ready. Mac is already set to go while PC still has to fix himself.
- Simple: Before you [PC] start(s) to do anything, you have a lot of things to do to set yourself up.
- Steve Jobs (co-founder)
- Steve Wozniak (co-founder)
- ↑ "Apple Shareholders Meeting, April 27th, 2006". MacWorld (April 27, 2006). Retrieved on August 26, 2009
- ↑ ""Get a Mac" Advertisement". Apple Inc. (2006). Retrieved on September 1, 2009