Hello, Archer7, and welcome to Simple English Wikiquote!
We hope you will be happy editing here. You should start by reading these pages:
If you want to talk about this website with other people, you can leave a message at Wikiquote:Simple talk. Just remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing "~~~~" (four tildes) after them. Also, visit our welcome page for newcomers. Again, welcome!
- I understand that the position of sysop is not a position of power. The reason why I want to be sysop is so I can better do maitenance work here more quickly then as a editor. The quicker I am able to do it the more I will be able to do it. Even if this project closes down I will ask for a deletion review. We do need more sysops because the current sysop's are never here and I am here almost all day every day. I do not want to be a sysop for respect, I want to be one so I can do maitenance work quicker. I do not want to be a sysop for myself, I want to be one for wikiquote.--Sir James Paul 23:56, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- When does the election end? Have a nice week.--Sir James Paul 13:05, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
- Okay. I do not care if you check the IP's of the other accounts. The only sockpuppet I have is RedSoxMan. Sorry about making that account. When I run to be a sysop on wikipedia simple english please do not bring up RedSoxMan. have a nice week and god bless.--Sir James Paul 13:39, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
- When it comes to using sysop tools I am not clueless because I have a site that is on wikipedia that tells me how to use them. I understand being a sysop does not make you better than everyone else. Will you please reconsider your vote. Also I have time to practice using my tules before I will have to use them for real. I will practice protecting pages by protecting, then unprotecting my user page. I will delete, and then undelete my talk page. I will make a account, then block it. I will make a edit on my user page and then revert it. Please reconsider. Have a nice week and god bless.--Sir James Paul 13:59, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
Sir Paul Sockpuppet
- Do you have results.--Sir James Paul 17:33, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
Check User Results
You can see the checkuser results here: meta:Requests_for_CheckUser_information#simple.wikiquote. Cheers. --Dbl2010 18:55, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
Hi Archer7. I don't mean to be critical, but it is kinda scary having a sysop here that thinks the project is dead. While it is true that there aren't many pages or users, and that it is still "in discussion" on the meta page for closing projects, please don't call it dead until it really is. --Cromwellt|talk|contris 05:01, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
At first, thanks for your block. … I have a request: I've seen that you're a crat on simple:wp so that I'd like to ask you if you could rename User:DerHexer because it's not me so that I can usurp this account. Many thanks, DerHexer 23:22, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Do you still want to be an administrator here? You have not been here for a long time. Please answer here. ☺ Coppertwig 02:56, 7 August 2008 (UTC)