Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sarah Louise Heath Palin (born February 11, 1964) was the Governor of Alaska until she quit on 26 July 2009. She was the Republican vice presidential candidate in the 2008 United States presidential election.
- "Sen. Obama said that he wants to spread the wealth and he wants government to take your money and decide how to best to redistribute it according to his priorities."
- Simple: Barack Obama said that he wants to take money from some people and give it to others, and he wants the govenment to take your money and choose who he wants to give it to.
- "We grow good people in our small towns, with honesty and sincerity and dignity."
- Simple: People who grow up in our small towns are good people. They are honest, sincere, and have dignity.
- "I would choose life."
- What it means: Palin would choose life over abortion.
- Simple: I would choose to give birth to a child rather than to end the pregnancy by killing it.
- Sarah Palin on Wikipedia
- Sarah Palin on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Sarah Palin on the English Wikisource
2008 United States Presidential Election
|Presidential candidates||Barack Obama · John McCain|
|Vice Presidential candidates||Joe Biden · Sarah Palin|