Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "There's good reason to be excited. You have the first woman running who is qualified, and a very attractive African-American who has demonstrated crossover appeal. I got involved in politics 40 years ago during the civil rights movement, so yes, it's an exciting thing."
- Simple: There's good reason to be excited [about the 2008 election]. You have a woman trying to become President. A African-American man, who many different people like, is also trying. I became involved in politics 40 years ago during the civil rights movement. So yes, I am excited.
- "People ask if I can compete with the money of Hillary and Barack. I hope at the end of the day, they can compete with my ideas and my experience."
- Simple: People ask if I have a chance of winning against the money of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. I hope when everything is finished we will see that they have a chance of winning against my ideas and my experience.
- "Joe Biden - an interview". Retrieved on November 16, 2008
2008 United States Presidential Election
|Presidential candidates||Barack Obama · John McCain|
|Vice Presidential candidates||Joe Biden · Sarah Palin|