Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Well, to start off, I want to comment about your Wikipedia actions. You did many things wrong (suicide threat, bad emails, etc.), and came here with a bad reputation, and I even supported your block there. But, I welcomed you here. I wanted you to be able to improve yourself here without the stresses of Wikipedia. And as I thought, you've done excellent! You are being bold and doing good work. I appreciate you changes... keep it up! -- American Eagle (talk) 00:58, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- I saw what I did wrong but I have really matured here. StaticRic -(talk to da falcon)- 08:38, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- You can't really "mature" in several days. It takes a while to do that. But keep up your work! – RyanCross (talk) 00:50, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- either way I'm doing better here. StaticRic Review ME! My mess.My colorful Main Pages 00:51, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes it's possible to change a lot in a few days: that's what I think. Sometimes it happens. Thinking of time, a person is only a few days older, but thinking about what the person is like, sometimes there can be a big change, even in just a few minutes. Not very often maybe, but it happens. At least, that's what I think. People learn in many ways. Sometimes a person suddenly decides to do things a different way, or suddenly thinks a different way about what things are the most important. ☺ Coppertwig 01:16, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- View this user's edit count using Interiot's 'Wannabe Kate' Tool
- Of your contributions to Wikipedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- Creating WQ:ER of course.
- Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- See my talkpage for everything.