Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney (born January 30, 1941) was the 46th Vice President of the United States, serving under President George W. Bush. Before that, he was the White House Chief of Staff, member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Wyoming, and Secretary of Defense. In private business, he was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Halliburton Energy Services.
- "The important thing here to understand is that the people that are at Guantanamo are bad people. I mean, these are terrorists for the most part."
- Simple: Terrorists are bad people. We put them at Guantanamo Bay.
- "If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three years...we would not have had the kind of job growth we've had."
- Simple: We would not have had so many jobs in the US if we followed the rules made by the Democrats.
- "Vice President Dick Cheney Talks With Sean Hannity". Fox News (June 14, 2005). Retrieved on August 24, 2009
- "Lester Holt interview". MSNBC (March 2, 2004). Retrieved on August 24, 2009
- Dick Cheney on Wikipedia
- Dick Cheney on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Dick Cheney on the English Wikisource
2000 United States Presidential Election
|Presidential candidates||George W. Bush · Al Gore|
|Vice Presidential candidates||Dick Cheney · Joe Lieberman|