Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Simple: One of the best parts of a person's life is having friends.
- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."
- Simple: I believe, very much, in the people. When the people have the truth, they are always able to make things go right when any big problem happens in the country. The most important thing is to tell the people the things that are really true.
- Abraham Lincoln on Wikipedia
- Abraham Lincoln on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Abraham Lincoln on the English Wikisource
- White House Biography
- The Lincoln Institute
Presidents of the United States of America
|Washington · J. Adams · Jefferson · Madison · Monroe · J. Q. Adams · Jackson · Van Buren · W. H. Harrison · Tyler · Polk · Taylor · Fillmore · Pierce · Buchanan · Lincoln · A. Johnson · Grant · Hayes · Garfield · Arthur · Cleveland · B. Harrison · Cleveland · McKinley · T. Roosevelt · Taft · Wilson · Harding · Coolidge · Hoover · F.D. Roosevelt · Truman · Eisenhower · Kennedy · L. B. Johnson · Nixon · Ford · Carter · Reagan · G. H. W. Bush · Clinton · G. W. Bush · Obama|