Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was an American actor and politician, who became 33rd Governor of California and 40th President of the United States. He was also the husband of Jane Wyman (1940–1948) and Nancy Reagan (married in 1952).
- "We will never recognize the true value of our own lives until we affirm the value in the life of others."
- Simple: People will never see how important they are until they see the importance of other people.
- "We cannot diminish the value of one category of human life — the unborn — without diminishing the value of all human life."
- Simple: People cannot destroy the dignity of unborn babies without destroying the dignity of all people.
- What it means: Reagan is talking about abortion. He is saying that abortion kills valuable human life.
- "If adults want to take such chances [with marijuana] that is their business."
- Simple: If people want to use marijuana then let them.
- Ronald Reagan on Wikipedia
- Ronald Reagan on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Ronald Reagan on the English Wikisource
- Public Papers of Ronald Reagan at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- A collection of Reagan's quotes
- Ronald Reagan Quotes at Liberty-Tree.ca
Presidents of the United States of America
|Washington · J. Adams · Jefferson · Madison · Monroe · J. Q. Adams · Jackson · Van Buren · W. H. Harrison · Tyler · Polk · Taylor · Fillmore · Pierce · Buchanan · Lincoln · A. Johnson · Grant · Hayes · Garfield · Arthur · Cleveland · B. Harrison · Cleveland · McKinley · T. Roosevelt · Taft · Wilson · Harding · Coolidge · Hoover · F.D. Roosevelt · Truman · Eisenhower · Kennedy · L. B. Johnson · Nixon · Ford · Carter · Reagan · G. H. W. Bush · Clinton · G. W. Bush · Obama|